“Cookies” are text files with small pieces of data stored by a website on the user’s device (computer/ phone). The purpose is to make the website operational and allow it to remember your preferences for a certain period of time.
What kinds of “cookies” we use:
• Strictly necessary cookies (please see below)
• Functional “cookies” (please see the table below)
|woocommerce_cart_hash||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||2 days||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||session||Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget.|
|store_notice[notice id]||session||Allows customers to dismiss the Store Notice.|
Session cookies are deleted at the end of the browser session. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
• Google Analytics Cookies
• Advertising cookies
This website complies with the following principles:
4. Cookie consent can be provided and withdrawn in the same, easy way.
5. Cookie consent is not necessary for strictly necessary cookies. Cookies exempt from consent requirements: cookie related to online order forms, security cookies, flash player, load balancing cookies, social media plug-ins for registered users only.
6. Consent is necessary for:
– Functional cookies, which are used to improve user-experience. Rejection of functional cookies might have a negative impact on the website’s overall user experience.
7. The Company will not transfer personal data to social media and search engines, without the user’s consent. While browsing our website, you can consent to the processing of your personal data by social media or search engines. In this case, the Company has no involvement, influence or control and the aforementioned third parties are exclusively responsible for any processing of personal data which may occur within or outside the EEA (27 EU member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
If you don’t agree with the processing of personal data by third parties such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. while you browse the website of the Company, you can object to such processing, according to the Policy published on the website of said third party.
8. You can always change your browser settings and choose to disable all cookies. Otherwise, you will be prompted to accept or reject each cookie separately. In this case, your user experience might be affected.